The Teeter Hang ups EP-950 inversion table uses the power of gravity to realign the spine and alleviate pain. If you are suffering with back pain or posture issues, this premium inversion table can help you overcome these issues.
The inversion process elongates the spine and increases the space between the vertebrae in your spine. As gravity separates the vertebrae, it relieves pressure on the discs, nerves and ligaments in your back.
Relieving this pressure helps to eliminate pain and reduce inflammation. When in the inverted position, all of the weight is taken off of your spine so it can finally enjoy some relief.
Read This: 5 Best Exercises for Improving Posture
Inversion is ideal for anyone who suffers from muscle and spine aches. Athletes who perform repetitive motion, like runners, skiers, weight lifters, golfers and even cyclists, can also benefit from inversion therapy.
A simple inversion of just 25 degrees for a few minutes per day can provide tremendous relief and have a positive effect on the health of your spine.
Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Features
- Flex Technology: Flexible backrest moves with you to improve your range of motion
- Safety: Ankle ratchet lock system to keep your ankles in place
- Angle Adjustment: Tether straps allow you to adjust rotation angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees
- Weight Capacity: 300 pound weight limit
- Optimal Stretching: A low-friction, smooth surface allows for optimal stretching
While there are plenty of inversion tables on the market today, the EP-950 offers some unique features that make it a great buy.
The table features the manufacturer’s patented Flex Technology that moves with your body. This allows you to enjoy a greater range of motion. Flex Technology promotes muscle relaxation and the realignment of the spine.
To make inversion therapy even more effective, the product features a near frictionless surface that allows the body to move freely and enjoy an optimal stretch.
Read This One: 5 Negative Effects of Bad Posture on Your Body and Mind
The included tether straps allow you to choose a comfortable angle of 20, 40 or 60 degrees. The table’s Ankle Comfort Dial further allows you to adjust the ankle clamps for larger or smaller feet. This provides you with a secure and comfortable fit.
The Teeter EP-950 is perfectly balanced. This allows you to better control the lockout when fully inverted. The ankle ratchet lock system keeps your ankles in place and is easy to reach. In addition, it also includes a triple-lock security feature for added safety.
The corner feet and A-frame tubing make the table durable. Unlike other products, the EP-950 features a de-rattler knob and special pivot bearings that prevent squeak and rattling. The hinges are auto-locking and the parts are constructed with heat-treated steel.
All surfaces are easy to clean and the powder coating finish is scratch resistant. With such a high quality construction, you will be enjoying your inversion table for many years to come.
Check Out: 6 Effective Exercises for Lower Back Pain
As an added bonus, this inversion table folds up and can be stored away.
To ensure that you get the most out of your new product, Teeter includes a special DVD with the EP-950. This DVD includes five classes with 10-15 minutes of stretches and exercises, including:
- Good Morning – Includes stretches to warm up your spine
- Strength and Stretch – Includes exercises to strengthen your core muscles
- Posture Correction – Exercises, stretches and tips to improve your posture
- Gym Ball – A specialized core-strength building class
- Inversion Table – How to get the most out of your inversion table
While the EP-950 has plenty of great features, there are some minor faults that you need to consider.
- The ankle clamps can be uncomfortable. Depending on your height and weight, the ankle clamps may cause discomfort when using the table.
- Although the table conveniently folds up for storage, it is still rather large. It is also quite heavy. Many users found it easier to assemble it in one location and leave it there.
If you are looking for an inversion table to correct your posture or help relieve pain from a back injury, the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 is an excellent choice. With a durable construction, optimal stretching features and Flex Technology, inversion therapy has never been easier or more effective.
Peter writes for Posturebly since it’s start in 2014. His main passions are helping people improve their health, reviewing products & sharing his thoughts on improving the quality of life. His tips helped over 1,200,000 readers to date.