The Ironman Gravity 4000 inversion table is heavy-duty and built to last. With an extra wide, durable frame, this table safely and comfortably adjusts to a 180 degree vertical inversion.
While in this position, you relieve the pressure on your spine and reduce back stress. The Gravity 4000 may also be used to relax the body, improve circulation and fight fatigue.
Gravity 4000 Features
- Heavy Duty: 300 pound weight capacity.
- Safe: Adjustable tether straps allow you to control the maximum angle of the table. The vinyl side covers protect your fingers and hands to prevent injury when using the table.
- Lumbar Support: The Gravity 4000 features a removable lumbar pillow that provides extra back support when you need it most.
- Ankle Lock System: Ratchet ankle locking system.
- Inverting Position: Invert up to 180 degrees.
- Durable: Wide, tubular steel frame for optimal weight support.
- Comfort: Memory foam backrest with vinyl covering.
- Compact: The table folds up for easy storage when not in use.
Pros of This Inversion Table
The Gravity 4000 is designed for serious users who are looking to get the most out of inversion therapy. This table features a wide, tubular steel frame that can support up to 300 pounds. The table itself weighs 82 pounds and stands 65 inches tall. The sheer size and weight of the product adds to its durability and overall safety.
Check Out: 5 Best Exercises for Improving Posture
Unlike other inversion tables, this one is comfortable and designed with safety in mind. The backrest features 2 ½ inch thick memory foam with a vinyl covering for the utmost in durability and extreme comfort.
To provide your back with the support it needs, the manufacturer includes a removable lumbar support pillow. If you are suffering from a lower back injury or poor posture issues, the lumbar pillow can make inversion therapy more comfortable and will reduce lower back pain.
The product features an ankle locking system that’s palm activated. This ratchet locking system ensures that your ankles comfortably remain in place during your inversion therapy session. The table’s ankle cushions are ergonomically designed and can be adjusted to accommodate users who are as tall as 6’6”.
The included safety tether straps allows you to control the table’s maximum inversion angle. The side covers also help protect your fingers and hands when using the table. Non-skid, rubber stabilizers prevent the table from moving while inverted or adjusting to the inverted position.
As far as the inversion angle is concerned, this table can adjust to a 180 degree vertical position. The foam-covered safety bars allow you to comfortably and safely adjust to the maximum vertical inverting positon. The Gravity 4000 also features three adjustments that can be used for starting inversion angles.
Although there are plenty of great things to say about this inversion table, there are also a few minor faults that need to be considered.
For starters, the table is quite heavy. Weighing in at 82 pounds, you will likely need some help getting the table into your home and set up. Even after the table has been assembled, you may have difficulty moving it from one location to another. If you plan on storing the table away, this can be an issue.
Although the table does fold up and can be stored away, its large size can make it difficult to store.
All in all, the Gravity 4000 inversion table is one of the best models in its price range. Despite its large size and heavy weight, you would be hard-pressed to find another table of comparable quality for the same price. With a focus on safety, comfort and durability, this is an inversion table that will give you many years of use.
Read This Next on Posturebly
- 5 Best Posture Braces for Men and Women
- Inversion Table vs Inversion Chair: What Is the Difference?
- Top 7 Benefits of Inversion Tables on Your Body and Mind
- 6 Factors to Consider When Buying the Perfect Inversion Table
- 6 Best Gravity Boots You Have to Try Like Now
Peter writes for Posturebly since it’s start in 2014. His main passions are helping people improve their health, reviewing products & sharing his thoughts on improving the quality of life. His tips helped over 1,200,000 readers to date.