The Ironman ATIS 1000 AB Training System is a unique inversion table that also helps you strengthen your core muscles.
With multiple locking angles, a durable construction and comfortable backrest, this table is a great option for anyone suffering with back pain or poor posture.
Ironman ATIS 1000 AB Training System Features
- Multi-Purpose Workout Tool: The ATIS 1000 can be used as both an inversion table and an ab training system
- Adjustable: The frame of the table is adjustable and can accommodate a person up to 6’6” tall
- Weight Capacity: This product can withstand up to 300 pounds
- Durable: Steel oval tubing frame for the utmost in durability
- Inversion Angles: 10 locking angles
- Easy Storage: Folds away for easy storage
- Table Size: 26 x 62 x 49 inches and 76 pounds
- Maximum Inverted Angle: 90 degrees
Ironman is well-known for producing high quality inversion tables, and this one is no exception. This table offers several great features that make it one of the top tables on the market.
The versatility of this table is one of its most attractive features. Not only can the ATIS 1000 be used as an inversion table, but it can also be used as an ab training system as well. The ability to adjust the angle of the table allows for a more effective and robust abdominal workout in just a few minutes a day.
[Read More: 5 Simple Tips to Correct Forward Head Posture]
Multiple Inversion Locking Angles
Another unique feature of this table is its 10 inversion locking angles. Most tables only offer a handful of angles. With so many angle options, you can choose the inverted position that works best for your body.
Most inversion tables use tether straps to adjust the inversion angle, but this model uses a “smart gear system” to ensure that the angle is precise. When in the unlocked mode, the table allows you to invert to the full 90 degree angle without any restrictions.
While the smart gear system is a great alternative to tether straps, some users did note that the adjustment mechanism has a tendency to stick. Not all users experienced this, but adjusting the angles gently and slowly may help prevent this problem.
Durable and Safe Construction
Safety is one of the biggest concerns when purchasing an inversion table. Without a durable, quality construction, there is a greater risk for injury. This table features oval tubing made of heavy-duty steel. The backrest features a memory foam pillow and is constructed with nylon to prevent rips and tears.
The non-skid rubber floor stabilizers prevent the table from moving or sliding when in use. The added stability makes inversion therapy simple and safe. The table also features extra-long safety handles to make it easy to return to the starting position.
Vinyl safety covers help protect fingers and hands when using the table. The table also uses a scale locking system to secure your ankles and prevent injury while inverted.
The nylon backrest is not only durable, but comfortable as well. The included memory foam pillow provides your head with the ample support it needs for an effective and comfortable stretch. The included ankle cushions are ergonomically molded for a secure and comfortable fit.
The frame itself features an adjustable height up to 6’6” to accommodate most users with ease. When you’re done using the table, you can fold it away for easy storage.
The ATIS 1000 offers many great features, but there are a few negative points that you need to keep in mind before buying the product.
- Many tables arrive with defective parts. Some parts are broken, chipped or cracked. This may be the fault of the shipper, or it may be due to poor packaging. In either case, the manufacturer is happy to replace the defective parts.
- Some users felt that the nylon backrest does not provide the support they needed to improve their back problems.
- The table can be a bit bulky.
[Awesome Stuff: The Layman’s Guide to Inversion Tables: How Do They Work?]
Despite these three minor flaws, the Ironman ATIS 1000 AB Training System is a great workout/therapy tool that will not only help you improve your back pain, but strengthen your abs as well. A strong core and good posture are the keys to eliminating back pain, and this inversion table can help you do just that.